January 26, 2016
January 24, 2016: Sermon by Dr. Robert Gorrell, Senior Minister. Key Verse: Ephesians 2:1-10.
1. What does shape stand for?
2. Which part of shape is easy for you? Which part is hard?
3. What is the point of the story about the aqueduct?
4. What did Steve discover in the last story?
January 19, 2016
January 17, 2016: Sermon by Dr. Robert Gorrell. Key Verse: Colossians 1:9-23.
1. Why did the man wear two wedding rings?
2. We were created to be more like who?
3. How do we become more like christ?
4. Which of the funerals characters inspires you most and why?
5. What is your next step to become more like Christ?
January 12, 2016
January 10, 2016: Sermon by Dr. Robert Gorrell. Key Verse: John 17:20-26.
1. When Robert’s granddaughter asked for his shirt, how did that make him feel?
2. Why is baptism important?
3. How does it make you feel to know you are a part of God’s family?
4. How does it make you feel to know Jesus prayed for us?
5. What can you do to be a better member of God’s family?
January 5, 2016
January 3, 2016: Sermon by Dr. Robert Gorrell, Senior Minister. Key Verse: Hebrews 13:1-21.